Starmount delivers solutions that transform the retail environment to a more connected and engaging store experience. Our software solutions bring the richness of the web and the power of mobile into the store, where retailers can create more personalized, relevant, and dynamic interactions while shoppers can learn, discover, and buy anywhere in the store.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Starmount works with a diverse client base around the world including leading retailers such as Home Depot, Pep Boys, and Urban Outfitters. With decades of retail experience, Starmount improves the way retailers sell and the way consumers shop.
The Regional VP of Sales is a key member of the Sales Team. This role will have responsibility for the entire sales process, from lead generation and opportunity cultivation to closing and implementing software products and services for the retail industry. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in growing a business and thrives on finding ways to gain new accounts.
• Generate and nurture sales leads, from point of initial contact to qualifying and moving the lead through the sales funnel
• Manage all sales activities, by diligently using Salesforce.com to maintain accurate records and internal communications
• Identify key decision makers within a company and create a solution for the customer that meets their needs and is within the scope of Starmount offerings
• Demonstrate software products to prospects via web ex and in person
• Create proposals, SOW’s, and other legal agreements for use during the sales process.
• Coordinate with Marketing on external sales related events and attend trade shows
• Support the President in all pre-sales related presentations and marketing collateral
• Provide feedback to the Product Management team for road map requirements and potential future product offerings
• Ability to manage a sales territory and attain and exceed sales quotas
As position will be supporting our central US region, we are looking for candidate to be located in either Dallas, Chicago or Minneapolis.