Starmount delivers solutions that transform the retail environment to a more connected and engaging store experience. Our software solutions bring the richness of the web and the power of mobile into the store, where retailers can create more personalized, relevant, and dynamic interactions while shoppers can learn, discover, and buy anywhere in the store.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Starmount works with a diverse client base around the world including leading retailers such as Home Depot, Pep Boys, and Urban Outfitters. With decades of retail experience, Starmount improves the way retailers sell and the way consumers shop.
We are looking for several entry level Java Developers, with 1 to 3 years experience (part time, summer internship, or co-op experience preferred) developing Java based software solutions.
• Collaborate with manager, external users and other developers to clarify and finalize requirements and produce corresponding functional specifications for general applications and infrastructure
• Work with other software developers to design and implement applications, using Java code, and enhancements as needed
• Maintain and enhance applications on an ongoing basis per user/customer feedback
• Ensure that unit and system tests are automated, per quality assurance requirements
• Collaborate as necessary to define and implement regression test suites
• Optimize performance and scalability as necessary to meet business goals of application and environment