Mobile Application Developer (Contract)|
|Job Reference:||- n/a -
|Start Date:||- n/a -||Salary:||- n/a -|
Texas - Austin
Starmount delivers solutions that transform the retail environment to a more connected and engaging store experience. Our software solutions bring the richness of the web and the power of mobile into the store, where retailers can create more personalized, relevant, and dynamic interactions while shoppers can learn, discover, and buy anywhere in the store.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Starmount works with a diverse client base around the world including leading retailers such as Home Depot, Pep Boys, and Urban Outfitters. With decades of retail experience, Starmount improves the way retailers sell and the way consumers shop.
Working with Technology Evangelists and the Director of Product Development to define product offerings for Starmount as well as lead projects from initial product concept to final deliverable. The Mobile Application Developer will design applications for the iPad, iPod and iPhone.
We are currently looking to hire a contract Mobile Application Developer to help with short 3-6 month project deliverables.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience
- Proficiency in Objective C, Cocoa, iPhone SDK /Interface Builder, Mac OS
- Experienced with dev tools and environments (CVS, Bugzilla, Unfuddle, Subversion, Perforce)
- Open Source knowledge
- Experience and knowledge in OOP design patterns.
- Good user interface development experience especially on mobile devices.
- Demonstrated ability to lead from creation through the completion of all phases of a major project
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact cross functionally with other development groups
- Strong understanding of the server side software, scalability, performance and reliability aspects
- Ability to create and work in a fast paced, test-driven collaborative and iterative programming environment
- Due to short term nature of this project, we need contractor to be based in Austin, TX.